-
January 11th, 2000, 08:32 AM
#1
HaVoK
Guest
This is at 7psi.
------------------
94 GSR turbo....Drag Gen 3
-
January 11th, 2000, 01:41 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Cool. It's a little hard to read Havok but it looks like your making good power.
-
January 11th, 2000, 03:45 PM
#3
MarkC
Guest
ALRIGHT!! Look at that mountain climb! Love that boost!
It looks like your lag is the same as mine too. Boost begins to climb at ~1800RPM and hits full just under 3000. Then the torque just picks up through the rest of the engine's standard looking curve.
------------------
Mark - Darth Boost - Turbo Mafia
98 Pearl Black GS-R, DRAG Gen. 3 Turbo
13.8 at 107MPH (Ugh... street tires)
-
January 11th, 2000, 05:01 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Nice! So tell us...what do you have on your car besides the DRAG kit?
------------------
DRAG...
Power is everything
-
January 11th, 2000, 05:02 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Nice! So tell us...what do you have on your car besides the DRAG kit? How many mile on your car?
------------------
DRAG...
Power is everything
-
January 11th, 2000, 05:37 PM
#6
HaVoK
Guest
As far as performance parts go I just have a tanabe g-power exhaust and the turbo kit. I'm buying new stuff just about every month or so though. This month I'm getting an ACT clutch, LS tranny, and probably a LSD. I'm also trying to get some 94-95 gsr wheels so I can put some drag radials on em. I wanted to take care of the traction issue before I got my engine built and added more boost.
------------------
94 GSR turbo....Drag Gen 3
[This message has been edited by HaVoK (edited January 11, 2000).]
-
January 11th, 2000, 06:56 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Damn cant wait to get mine. Ohh and would it be possible for someone on here to use photoshop and put that dyno graph on top of a stock gsr graph so we could see the difference? dunno if it could be done but i think it would be good to see exactly how much power ur making at every point. Nice nice nice. im jealous
------------------
94gsr, Drag3 and yellow paint goin on in april
-
January 12th, 2000, 02:23 AM
#8
Inactive Member
while you're at it, why not also superimpose the dyno chart from a 6psi or 8psi JRSC setup?
------------------
'95 Red GSR
RSR header
Iceman Intake
Thermal Exhaust
-
January 12th, 2000, 10:16 AM
#9
Kevin
Guest
Damn, you know what? I'm looking at my dyno graphs from my JRSC GSR, and I'll be damned but below 5000 rpms the power curves are almost identicle. But once you get over 5000 the drag kit shows it's superiority the JRSC.
I guess that blows that whole superior low end power crap out of the water huh? Oh well, they say hindsight is 20/20 right? How true that is....
Hey MarkC, what kind of 60fts were you pulling with that 13.8? That 107 trap should be good for mid to low 13's with good traction.
------------------
1998 GSR(sold)
14.059 @ 99.37
2000 LS1 Z28
-dynoed (stock) 296.3hp & 314.3ft/lbs to the wheels
www.geocities.com/motorcity/lane/4603
[This message has been edited by Kevin (edited January 12, 2000).]
-
January 12th, 2000, 01:15 PM
#10
Inactive Member
heh... he's got some serious traction problems. he needs to learn how to control that beast.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks